Fullstack Java Developer
Ho Chi Minh
(Ly Chinh Thang, Dist 3)
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Or using Apply button below
You will collaborate with other teammates and Product Owner to deliver good project
quality in Fintech field.
Being in our team means you will do some of the following (if not all):
- Plan, analyze, implement feature base on specific requirement.
- Responsible for keeping good project quality and stable development environment.
- Self-organize time and work.
- Collaborate, guide, remind teammate to do the right things.
- 17 Annual leaves, 5 Sick leaves and 3 Funeral leaves each year
- Annual salary review and bonus based on performance and contribution
- Flexible working time policy - including remote working
- Laptop (DELL/MAC), lunch and parking fee provided
- Annual Health check, PVI healthcare and full-salary based insurance
- Annual company trip (foreign country trip every 3 year) every even year
- Family trip (provided for your close relative) every odd year
- Onsite work in Switzerland (few weeks) for training and team meeting
- Office located in the central with great accommodations (standing desk, free drinks and snacks, game room,...
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer enthusiast to join our team. Specifically, we want
- Take responsibility to get the job done.
- More than 1 years of professional in design, develop and maintain projects built with
modern Java technologies (e.g Java EE 7, Spring Boot 2, etc).
- At least 1 years of experience in designing and building API for modern web application
(RESTful, OAuth2, JWT, etc).
- Experienced in using and/or setting up Continuous Integration/Delivery using tools like
Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- English communication - both written and verbal.